The Power of a True Empath by Toni Cairns Abstract Distraxtions

 


 

I only wish I were able to control my emotions all of the time, but it's not only my own emotions that I need to control. 

If it were only my own then I would indeed be a powerful source likely all of the time, however the energy required to control my own and the impact others emotions have upon me, is so very tiring, leaving me totally fatigued the majority of the time. 

It effects everything in my life, everything I do and everyone I see. 

The more honest and real people are with themselves and others, the more positive energy they carry and the less they drain away my energy.  

Similar to mathematics 

Positive energy + positive energy =

Bigger more positive energy

It is sadly the negative energies others have around me, that try to suck the love right out of my soul. 

For example if my positive energy is at 5 and I'm around 4 people who have negative energy of -2 each, then 

Positive energy 5 + (4 x negative -2) is 

5 + (-8) or 5 - 8 = (-3) 

So around 4 negative people they drain my resources of energy totally and leave me in a state of negative energy, exhausted and worn down, then I have to hide away to recharge my energy levels back up into the positive levels. 

So sometimes this may give me strength and power, whilst at other times it takes it away from me. 

Maybe one day I will have the skills and abilities required in order to protect myself in order to remain powerful. 

I am currently learning more about healing gem stones and crystals, hoping they will offer some kind of protection. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams by Toni Cairns Abstract Distraxtions

The Rock by Toni Cairns Abstract Distraxtions