Dreams by Toni Cairns Abstract Distraxtions


Dreams are so important and I wish when I was a little girl someone had of taken the time to sit me down and say to me "Anything is possible, even impossible says 'I'm possible'"

*Law of Attraction* 

The Secret Rhonda Byrne on Netflix  

Actor Ryan Reynolds can be seen reading The Secret by Rhonda Byrne in the movie directed by Patrick Hughes released in 2021 called  Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard official trailer here  


This movie follows on four years after the success of The Hitman's Bodyguard released in 2017.  

Both movies are action packed and full of comedy starring Ryan Reynolds, Selma Hayek and Samuel L. Jackson. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of a True Empath by Toni Cairns Abstract Distraxtions

The Rock by Toni Cairns Abstract Distraxtions